Monday, March 21, 2016

Weight Loss Journey Week Three

Weight-Loss-Week-Three
So I'm a little delayed on my latest weight loss post. Mostly because there wasn't really much to update on. I'm sure most of you understand the frustration that comes with watching what you eat and exercising only to see nothing reflected on your scales. The last couples days  however there has been a little progress. Yay!
So here's what I'm trying right now. I'm still only about 10 weeks out from my c-section so I'm not comfortable doing anything to strenuous. I am getting up and walking a 5K(3.1 miles) every week day morning. I'm going to have to get up pretty early to make this work when I go back to work next week so I'm trying to focus on getting to bed a little earlier than normal. This is hard because I'm a night owl and since Abby's birth I feel like I've had more trouble falling asleep at night.
I'm also trying to focus on eating a majority of healthy foods and non-healthy foods in moderation. I mentioned before that there are a lot of March birthdays in our family so that's made things a little more challenging. I'm also trying the 8 hour diet approach. Basically you eating your meals in a 8 hour span and then fast for 16 hours. This basically means eating a late breakfast or perhaps a early supper. I did this once for a couple weeks and saw results so I'm hoping that it'll help me break into the 160's sooner than later.
TMI: My menstrual cycle has returned. Since losing Abby it hasn't been a secret that we'd like to have another baby sooner than later. Obviously my body is still healing so we aren't quite ready for that yet but it's nice to have my body getting back into it's normal routine and having that happens makes me really ready to lose my previous pregnancy weight in anticipation for another round of pregnancy weight gain.
I did another round of fuzzy pictures(anyone have some "selfie" tips for me?). Obviously there's no real change since I haven't even lost 2 pounds since the last pictures but I have been working on strengthening my abdomen so hopefully we'll see some changes there soon!
Weight Loss March 21, 2016
Weight Loss Week One
My past weight loss posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment