Friday, March 11, 2016

Weight Loss Journey Week Two


Weight Loss
So I'd love to come and let you know about ALL the weight I lost this week. But truth be told I lost zero pounds. I'm not totally shocked. After all I was sick last week and dropped 3 pounds in a day. So I'm happy that this morning I was 175.2 which means I managed to keep all 3 pounds off. My goal is just to lose a pound a week. That's pretty doable in my book. Physically I'm starting to feel a lot better since the c-section. I am 8 1/2 weeks out and starting to do light exercises. I walked this week and did a little bit of beginner yoga. I'm thinking about doing some Pilates as well to help strengthen my core with gentle exercises.
Food wise I feel like I did pretty good this week(it's never perfect). Here are some pictures of what I've been eating - which apparently is a lot of boring looking brown and tan foods! I tend to eat a lot of the same foods over and over again when I'm trying to lose weight. I hate counting calories so I really have no idea how many I'm eating. If I'm not losing weight I just try to cut back a little bit or exercise more.
March 4 Food
March 6
March 7
March 8
March 10
Yesterday started our March birthday parade. First my husband Mike's birthday and then mine is next and last but not least is Levi's. So that makes eating healthy a little more challenging because cake and ice cream is a must when celebrating birthdays!! Here's hoping for at least another week of maintaining or maybe even losing a pound!
Thought of the Week
fitness-motivation-quote-this-body-is-your-only-one
My past weight loss posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment